Restaurant-POSApp Integration Module
Module to link a restaurant POS app setup with a restaurant in Sinqro. You decide the integration level: orders & reservations management, products & menus real-time sync, restaurant availability sync, ...
- Internal developers from a POS software company
- Developers from a restaurant chain or group having their own POS solution
Your company benefits
- Your clients (restaurants and food shops using your software), will be able to manage their own web/mobile apps and external marketplaces orders/reservations, delivery services and many other Sinqro connected solutions, directly FROM YOUR POS.
- You won’t have to integrate dozens of marketplaces or providers one by one. With one integration, your POS is connected to multiple external services.
- Your software will be listed in our site as Sinqro-ready POS and this will accelerate your sales.
- Your clients will become Sinqro potential clients.
- We can provide our current and incoming clients the possibility to work with a traditional, experienced and proven POS solution.
PartnershipFor the integration itself, we don’t charge and we don’t pay.
Despite this, if you want to get involved in the businesses acquisition and activation at Sinqro, we have partner programs that could match your interests.
The partnership strategy suggestion will depend on your software current distribution strategy:
- POS Software Company + Distributor
You provide the POS software but you are also involved in its distribution and installation, so you have direct contact with the final client (the business). In this case you can acquire and active businnesses directly, so your profile matches the Manager Partner Program.
- POS Software Company
You only provide the POS software and licenses are distributed and installed by local distributors (your distributor network), so you DO NOT have direct contact with the final client (the business). In this case you can add your local distributors as your ‘children’ partners, so your profile matches de Network Partner Program.
To get started using any Sinqro API you need to create your developer account
Once in your developer panel, create an app integration:
- Go to Integration Modules
- Click on New Integration Module
- In the form, select Restaurant-POSApp Integration Module
- Wait for your integration module request approval
Once your request has been approved, you can manage your integration module details and get you API credentials (required to call our API as you will see in the API Security section)
All services of this API require an authorization token sent in headers ‘x-api-server-access-token’.
You can get your integration module assigned token in your developer panel.
All this API services require an authentication token sent in headers'x-api-user-access-token'.
How to get the authentication token?
The authentication token is generated automatically for each client's module setup.
You can access to all client's setup tokens through Sinqro developer panel.
We will provide you a demo business with an authentication token to test your integration.
Guide & Examples
We show you some relevant use cases.
User login to link the POS setup
The user provide the Sinqro username and password in your POS to connect it with Sinqro. This is ideally done once. Your app permissions will depend on the user permissions.
Receive and manage new orders and reservations (using webhooks)
If you provide a webhook endpoint, new orders webhooks will be thrown for a real-time connection